Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh the excitement never ends here...

Whew! So much to update, so little time.

There's no gas anywhere and everyone is sick of it! There's like 1-2 stations for about miles and the lines are taking about 1-2 hours to get gas. Hopefully it will all be a distant nightmare that will never occur again!

We're enjoying our new homeschool group! Problem is, we're not sure if we'll be able to go this week due to lack of gas. That just stinks! So much up in the air due to the gas problem. I've been thinking about the Amish and thinking that if we were Amish, we would be laughing at everyone who is so dependent on fuel! Ahhh.....too bad I'm not Amish so I can laugh about this!

I've been crocheting and I'm trying to knit. Knitting not going well, crocheting is improving!

The kids are doing well and we're still having fun and getting things done, we're not going to let all this extra junk steal our joy. Even though it tries, I can't give in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok let's try this comment thing again lol.. 3rd x's the charm lol.. It's driving me batty today.. arr.... I'm so agree w/the whole amish thing lol. We have tons of Amish here one of our bank branches has a hitching post lol.. Keep up the crocheting and the knitting if only I had time lol. Time what's that.. I'm glad the kiddos are good mine are good normal so that's always good. Well back to work for me keep up the posting.... Have a great weekend.. Candy :)

Anonymous said...

ok I just posted the same thing twice i'm sorry i'm just not in the right mind right now.. this awesome lady that I used to work w/@ the bank I just found out that he had a heart attack last night in their field diggin potaotes and passed away i'm so sick to my stomach right now and all I want to do is just sob and I'm at work hopefully I give ppl the right money back...I'm just so out in left field right now anyway I'm rambling and shaking and I'm gonna go I need to I don't know I just... Anyway....